Ed Miner, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from September 8-9, 2023 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://web.cvent.com/event/314c67f2-d26f-4ad9-bfd7-8011b1bd9dcb/summary
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Impact of CAD in Women With Newly Diagnosed HFrEFWhat is the prognostic value of women who have new heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) and coronary artery disease (CAD)?
- Paper Examines the Importance of Better Integrating APPs into CICU CareAdvanced practice providers (APPs) are a vital group in the multidisciplinary care needed to manage the complex and evolving populations in the cardiac intensive care unit (CICU) and could be leveraged to improve patient care, according to an article published Dec. 4 in JACC.
- Changes in Pulmonary Artery Pressure Late in LifeIs longitudinal change in pulmonary pressure associated with cardiac or pulmonary dysfunction?
- Mavacamten for Obstructive HCM: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from a state-of-the-art review on mavacamten, a first-in-class myosin inhibitor for obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM).
- JACC Expert Panel Explores Barriers in Research in Critical Care CardiologyAlthough cardiac intensive care units (CICU) have evolved substantially in terms of the patient population, comorbidities and diagnoses, there has been a lag in the generation of high-quality evidence to manage these critically ill patients, according to a JACC Expert Panel article published Dec. 4 in JACC.