John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Gender Differences in Takotsubo SyndromeWhat are gender-based differences among patients presenting with takotsubo syndrome (TTS)?
- Reduced HF and Mortality When Statin Started Before First ACSDoes previous use of statins reduce the prevalence of acute heart failure (AHF) on hospital admission in patients presenting with acute coronary syndromes (ACS) as their first manifestation of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD)?
- Genetic Variation Underlying the Risk of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyWhat is the contribution of rare and common genetic variants to risk of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) in the general population?
- ACCEL Lite: ACC.22 Late Breaker: ADAPT-TAVR Trial -- Edoxaban Versus DAPT For Valve Thrombosis And Cerebral TE After TAVRIn this interview, Duk-Woo Park, MD and Sun Moon Kim MD, with Zaid I. Almarzooq MBBCh, discuss Late Breaker: Edoxaban Versus Dual Antiplatelet Therapy For Valve Thrombosis And Cerebral Thromboembolism After Transcatheter Aortic-valve Replacement: A Randomized ADAPT-TAVR Trial.
- JACC Review Calls For Formalized Pathways in Vascular Medicine TrainingA review paper published May 23 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology calls for a concerted effort to overcome obstacles faced by vascular medicine specialists in order to expand the field, ease the burden of vascular disease and optimize patient outcomes.