John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Risk Thresholds for Alcohol Consumption and Atrial FibrillationWhat is the association of low-level alcohol consumption and incident atrial fibrillation (AF) in middle-aged adults, and does this association differ by the type of alcoholic drink?
- Dr. Candice Silversides Announced as Inaugural Editor-in-Chief of JACC: AdvancesCandice Silversides, MD, has been announced as the inaugural editor-in-chief of ACC's newest journal, JACC: Advances.
- Is Return to Play Manageable For Athletes With Genetic Heart Diseases?In patient athletes with genetic heart diseases including long QT syndrome, risk of sudden cardiac death may be managed through a return-to-play shared decision-making process, according to a study presented July 27 during the Heart Rhythm Societyâ€™s annual meeting and simultaneously published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Eplerenone Reduces Cardiac Mass in Type 2 DiabetesWhat is the impact of the mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist (MRA) eplerenone on left ventricular mass (LVM) in type 2 diabetes patients at high risk for cardiovascular disease (CVD)?
- ESC Consensus on Antithrombotic Therapies in Aortic and Peripheral Artery DiseasesThe following are key points to remember about this 2021 European Society of Cardiology (ESC) consensus document on antithrombotic therapies in aortic and peripheral arterial diseases.