Jared Bunch, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Adding Salt to Food and Risk of Cardiovascular DiseaseWhat is the association between cardiovascular risk and the frequency of adding salt to foods and the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet?
- Iron Deficiency and Treatment for Cardiovascular Disease: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from this state-of-the-art review about iron deficiency in patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Practical Considerations For ICD in AthletesAthletes who have a substrate for ventricular arrythmia (VA) may experience sudden cardiac death (SCD) as a first-time manifestation of their underlying disease.
- REVIVED and STICH: Revascularization Versus Guideline Directed Medical Therapy in Ischemic Left Ventricular Systolic DysfunctionCoronary artery disease (CAD) continues to be the leading cause of heart failure (HF) globally. The concept of salvaging hibernating myocardium in order to improve morbidity and mortality in patients with HF has been a topic of discussion for many years.
- Health Care Policy and CHD â€“ 2020 Focus on Our 2030 Future: Top 10 Things to KnowCongenital heart disease (CHD) is the most common birth defect and the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in children.