Ed Miner, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from September 8-9, 2023 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://web.cvent.com/event/314c67f2-d26f-4ad9-bfd7-8011b1bd9dcb/summary
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- High-Sensitivity Troponin and Mortality After Cardiac SurgeryWhat is the association between perioperative myocardial injury, as evidenced by postoperative troponin release, and mortality following cardiac surgery?
- Pragmatic Urinary Sodium-Based Algorithm in Acute Heart FailureThe goal of the PUSH-AHF trial was to evaluate natriuresis-guided therapy compared with usual care among patients with acute decompensated heart failure.
- DOAC Score Development and ValidationCan a novel score predict bleeding risk in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) who are taking direct-acting oral anticoagulants (DOAC)?
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Health Care Disparities in the Post-COVID-19 EraDespite robust evidence and consensus recommendations for cardiac rehabilitation (CR), US uptake remains low, reaching only 28.6% of eligible Medicare beneficiaries, with lower participation rates in women, patients â‰¥65 years of age, Black patients, and patients living in rural settings.
- Early Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation After Admission for Heart FailureWhat is the prognostic impact of early catheter ablation in patients with heart failure (HF) and atrial fibrillation (AF) hospitalized due to worsening HF?