Jared Bunch, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update from ACC.org (Week of August 15)In this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle discusses the impact of medication non-adherence in a clinical trial of dual antiplatelet therapy, then looks at sex difference in outcomes following transcatheter aortic valve replacement in bicuspid aortic stenosis.
- NLA 2022 Definition of Statin IntoleranceAtherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) is the leading cause of death globally and remains a major cause of morbidity, mortality, and disability.
- Trans-Atlantic Network to study Stepwise Non-invasive Imaging as a tool for CVD Prognosis and preventionThe goal of the TANSNIP-PESA trial was to evaluate comprehensive lifestyle intervention compared with control among asymptomatic individuals.
- PDAY Risk Score Predicts Cardiovascular Events in Young AdultsCan the PDAY (Pathobiologic Determinants of Atherosclerosis in Youth) risk score predict risk for coronary artery disease?
- Dapagliflozin in Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection FractionThe goal of the DAPA-HF trial was to evaluate dapagliflozin (a sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 [SGLT2] inhibitor) compared with placebo among patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF).