John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- HHS Announces Flexibility on Reporting Deadline For Provider Relief Fund RecipientsThe U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Jan. 15 announced that it is amending the reporting timeline for the Provider Relief Fund Program (PRF) in response to the recent passage of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act. Recipients of previously disbursed provider relief funds are now able to submit required […]
- Cardiac Phenotypes and Risk Markers of Elite Athletes With Ventricular ArrhythmiasCan cardiac phenotypes and risk markers of life-threatening arrhythmic events be identified in athletes with ventricular arrhythmia?
- Convalescent Plasma and Risk of Death From COVID-19Is the association of convalescent plasma and 30-day mortality in the treatment of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) dependent on its antibody levels?
- Imaging for LAA and ASD Percutaneous and Surgical ClosureThe following are key points to remember from this review of imaging guidance in percutaneous and surgical closure of the left atrial appendage (LAA) and atrial septal defect (ASD).
- Pulmonary Embolism Among Patients With COPD ExacerbationWhat is the prevalence of pulmonary embolism (PE) in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) who are hospitalized for acutely worsening respiratory symptoms?