Jared Bunch, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- ACCEL Lite: ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on COVID-19: Return to PlayIn this interview, Nicole Martin Bhave, MD, FACC, FASE and Eugene Ho-Joon Chung, MD, discuss the ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on COVID-19: Return to Play.
- ACC Featured Jobs For July 2022Ready to explore a new professional opportunity? Browse the list below of featured jobs and take the next step in your career!
- Effect of Early Empagliflozin in Acute Heart FailureWhat is the effect of early initiation of a sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 (SGLT-2) inhibitor within the first 12 hours of presentation with acute decompensated heart failure (ADHF)?
- Transcatheter Leaflet Repair System for Tricuspid RegurgitationWhat is the safety and efficacy of transcatheter leaflet repair for tricuspid regurgitation (TR) using the PASCAL and PASCAL Ace device?
- Hypotension During Ambulatory BP Monitoring and Reflex SyncopeDo patients with reflex syncope have a higher prevalence of systolic blood pressure (SBP) drops on ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM), and if so, are there BP cut-off values which might be useful in predicting vulnerability to reflex syncope?