John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Risk for Recurrent VTE in Patients With Subsegmental PEWhat is the rate of recurrent venous thromboembolism (VTE) in patients with subsegmental pulmonary embolism (PE) managed without anticoagulation?
- Seafood Consumption, Mercury Exposure, and MortalityIs there an association of seafood consumption and mercury exposure with all-cause and cardiovascular disease (CVD)–related mortality in the US general population?
- Exercise-Induced Ventricular Ectopy and Cardiovascular MortalityDo high-grade premature ventricular contractions (PVCs) during stress testing predict mortality in asymptomatic individuals?
- Poll Results: Heart Transplantation in Older Adults: New Insights into Old PrinciplesThe poll results are based on the clinical vignette of 73-year-old woman who presents to your office with stage D NYHA class IV, non-ischemic cardiomyopathy, on maximum tolerated goal-directed medical therapy, with further dose escalation limited by hypotension.
- Predictors of Atrial Fibrillation in Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyWhat are predictors of major clinically important atrial fibrillation (AF) in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)?