John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Exercise in Patients With SCAD and Fibromuscular DysplasiaThe following are key points to remember from this Viewpoint on activity and exercise in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD) and fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD).
- Hypothermia or Normothermia After Cardiac ArrestWhat are the beneficial and harmful effects of hypothermia as compared with normothermia in patients after cardiac arrest?
- Operator Volumes and Outcomes After ROTA-PCIWhat is the relationship between operator percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) using rotational atherectomy (ROTA-PCI) volumes and in-hospital patient outcomes?
- Alcohol Abstinence and Risk of Stroke in AF PatientsWhat is the association between alcohol consumption status after newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation (AF) and the risk of ischemic stroke?
- Department of Labor Issues COVID-19 Health Care Workplace RulesThe Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has issued an emergency temporary standard (ETS) to address gaps in existing regulations felt to be necessary to protect health care workers.