John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Eagle's Eye View: COVID-19 Tip of the Week (05/13/21)Dr. Kim Eagle provides a weekly tip for clinicians on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ACC-Supported Prior Authorization Reform Legislation Reintroduced in CongressThe Improving Seniors' Timely Access to Care Act of 2021, legislation that will reform the prior authorization process within Medicare Advantage, was reintroduced by Reps. Suzan DelBene (D-WA), Mike Kelly (R-PA), Ami Bera, MD (D-CA) and Larry Bucshon, MD (R-IN) on May 13. The ACC has strongly supported this legislation and has been instrumental in […]
- ACC Registries, Accreditation and QI Initiatives Playing Key Roles in Optimizing CV Care, OutcomesImproving patient engagement and ultimately outcomes and experience is not only embedded in ACC's Vision, but it's also fundamental to achieving many of the College's strategic priorities.
- Differences in Heart Failure Outcomes in the US and CanadaWhat are the patterns of care and clinical outcomes among patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) in the United States and Canada?
- Editorâ€™s Corner | Solving For Health Inequities; Offering Hope to AllThere is an Arab proverb that states: "He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything." Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has only served to highlight the health care disparities and inequities facing specific patient populations around the world, whether due to race and ethnicity, gender, religion and/or economic status.