Jared Bunch, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
Please join us for the ACC Rockies Chapter Meeting from August 5-7, 2022 at the Hyatt Centric in Park City, Utah. For more information and to register, please visit: https://cvent.me/zaKr2z
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Latest in Cardiology from ACC.org
- Transcatheter MV Repair for Degenerative Mitral RegurgitationWhat are the outcomes of transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVr) for isolated degenerative mitral regurgitation (MR) in a real-world setting?
- Transcatheter Treatment of Native Aortic RegurgitationWhat were the 30-day outcomes for the compassionate-use experience in North America with a transcatheter heart valve (THV) device dedicated to the treatment of aortic regurgitation (AR)?
- What Are the Potential Uses and Challenges of AI in Syncope Management?Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning may play a future role in syncope management, but technical challenges as well as medicolegal and ethical concerns remain, according to a recent JACC: Advances multidisciplinary collaborative statement published May 10 in JACC: Advances.
- New Multimodality AUC Address Detection and Risk Assessment of Chronic Coronary DiseaseNew multimodality Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) released by the ACC, along with key specialty and subspecialty societies, provides guidance on the appropriate use of stress testing and anatomic diagnostic procedures for risk assessment and evaluation of known or suspected chronic coronary disease (CCD).
- 2023 Multimodality Appropriate Use Criteria for Chronic Coronary Disease: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from the 2023 multimodality Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) for the detection and risk assessment of chronic coronary disease (CCD).