John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Serum Aldosterone, Plasma Renin Activity, and Ambulatory BP in African AmericansWhat is the relationship between the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) and ambulatory blood pressure (ABP) and ABP monitoring (ABPM) phenotypes among African Americans?
- Real-World Effectiveness of BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 VaccineWhat is the real-world effectiveness of the BNT162b2 mRNA coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine?
- The Yale COVID-19 Cardiovascular RegistryIntroduction COVID-19 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is an ongoing global pandemic. As of January 10, 2021, more than 90 million worldwide cases had been reported, and ~1.9 million deaths had been attributed to this entity.1 The condition has received considerable attention in the cardiovascular community because persons with established cardiovascular […]
- Blood Pressure Effects of Sodium ReductionIs there a dose–response relationship between dietary sodium intake and blood pressure (BP)?
- Revascularization Among Diabetes Patients With Critical Limb IschemiaWhat are outcomes following revascularization for critical limb ischemia (CLI) among patients with diabetes mellitus (DM)?