John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Clopidogrel/Aspirin vs. Aspirin Alone and Migraines After Transcatheter ASD ClosureWhat is the 6- and 12-month incidence of both new and recurrent migraines after transcatheter atrial septal defect (ASD) closure?
- Impact of Risk Scores on Outcomes in Amplatzer Amulet StudyWhat is the impact of the CHA2DS2-VASc and HAS-BLED scores on ischemic and bleeding event risk among patients in the Amplatzer Amulet observational study?
- Atrial Fibrillation in Transthyretin Cardiac AmyloidosisWhat are the predictors, prevalence, and outcomes of atrial fibrillation (AF) in patients with transthyretin cardiac amyloidosis (ATTR-CM)?
- Safety and Efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine Associated With Azithromycin in SARS-CoV-2 Virus IIThe goal of the COALITION II trial was to evaluate azithromycin compared with usual care among patients admitted to the hospital with coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infection and one additional severity criterion.
- Practice Made Perfect: Navigating a Career Path That Supports Your Research AmbitionsIn this episode, Alison Bailey hosts Susan Smyth, Nancy Albert, and Bob Harrington, who are successful clinicians across the cardiovascular spectrum of basic science, clinical cardiology, and nursing science and education, in a discussion about developing a successful career that includes research.