John Day, MD, FACC|
Utah, Chapter President
ACC Governor, Utah
ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Poll: Do You Preload a P2Y12 Inhibitor Prior to PCI?A 61-year-old male patient with on-and-off chest pain for the past week presented to the emergency department at 8 pm, where his symptoms resolved with sublingual nitroglycerin.
- Poll Results: Dual or Triple Antiplatelet Therapy With Stents After PCIIn our most recent poll, we surveyed the duration of aspirin after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in patients with atrial fibrillation. The majority (59%) responded that they would continue aspirin for 1 month.
- Under-Representation of Women Authors in Heart Failure TrialsHow well are women represented as authors in heart failure (HF) randomized controlled trials (RCTs)?
- Defibrillator Therapy in Patients With Tetralogy of FallotWhat are the outcomes for patients with tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) receiving implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) using a national registry?
- Dapagliflozin And Prevention of Adverse outcomes in Chronic Kidney DiseaseThe goal of the DAPA-CKD trial was to assess the safety and efficacy of dapagliflozin in reducing renal events among patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) with or without diabetes mellitus (DM).